Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Alice Boatwright/Collateral Damage
In what seems another lifetime ago in the late 1970's I lived in Portsmouth, NH playing music and working in my first bookstore job at Fred Miller's Little Professor. Portsmouth was beginning to come alive then with a vibrant community of artists, writers, and musicians. It was there I first met Alice Boatwright and it is indeed a great pleasure for me to have Porter Square Books extend an invitation to her to read and talk about her debut novel, Collateral Damage on Friday, July 20. A Seacoast NH journal recently interviewed Alice about her life after Portsmouth, her writing and the genesis of her new novel.
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (40)
- ► 2013 (39)
- Man Booker Prize Longlist Announced & What We Have...
- * Trevor *
- Interview with Emily St. John Mandel
- Alice Boatwright/Collateral Damage
- The Year's Best SF via Readercon On Our Shelves No...
- Fresh Summer Greeting Cards
- The Biggest Development in the History of Ebooks
- Sit. Stay. Read. Calendar Photo Shoot
- ▼ July (8)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (111)
- ► 2009 (89)
- ► 2008 (66)