Wednesday, June 9, 2010
I still remember seeing the outrageous Pink Flamingos for the first, and only, time back in college. John Waters' new memoir Role Models is now available. Waters will be discussing the book at the BPL Thursday night, 6/10, at 6 pm. During his visit to Boston, he will also come to PSB to sign our stock and is willing to personalize copies for any customers who would like one. Give us a call to reserve one and we'll see that it gets signed for you. Following are links to reviews of the book in the Washington Post, http://bit.ly/bB9yPb in the Boston Globe, http://bit.ly/blB5EA, and an interview in the NYT Magazine, http://nyti.ms/bhxodM.
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (40)
- ► 2013 (39)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (60)
- Free Passes to The Girl Who Played with Fire
- New in Science Fiction & Fantasy
- New Audio Books for Week of June 21st
- Introduction to the Novel
- "I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but ...
- New Audio Books for Week of June 14
- The Other Hunger Games
- Interview with critic and author Steven Moore
- New in Science Fiction & Fantasy (& one old classi...
- John Waters
- New Audios Week of May 31st
- Good Men Project Magazine
- NPR Summer Reading
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2009 (89)
- ► 2008 (66)